As Medical Director of the Alaska Family Wellness Center, I want to thank you for visiting our website. We take our job of providing quality primary medical care for you and your family very seriously and we make the extra effort to maintain the wide range of knowledge needed to respond to your healthcare needs. We want you to get well and be well! We have lots of ways to help! Come join us at the Alaska Family Wellness Center, where we promote healthy lives. Here are some of the basics we need to be sure you have in place to get and stay well:
- Good diet
- Daily movement and exercise
- Quality sleep
- Safety from danger and distress
- Healthy and nurturing relationships with one’s self, family, community, and the world
- Clean water, air, and non-exposure to toxins
- Spiritual connection to something greater than yourself
We take this information and match it with what we know about genetic makeup to devise a program to maximize long term, pinnacle health.
The Alaska Family Wellness Center includes:
- Medical Doctor
- Physician’s Assistants
- Medical Assistants/ Phlebotomists
- Team of Administrative Support Staff
We work together to provide comprehensive, out-patient medical care for all members of the family from newborns to adults. We use an integrative model, combining traditional western medical care with the best of science-based natural medicine.
Wishing you good health!
Michael S. Fischer, MD